1. How We Collect and Use Personal Information
“Business Contact Information” means your business position, name or title, business address, business telephone number, business email address and business fax number.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include Business Contact Information or general, statistical or aggregated information. Personal Information includes a name, home address, date of birth, contact information (including personal telephone number and personal e-mail address), employment status, and income.
We will identify the purpose for collecting your Personal Information when we request such information. We collect Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to you and will not use or disclose your Personal Information other than for the purpose for which it was collected, without your prior consent. Without limitation, Coromandel may collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services, Sharing Information and Surveys. Your Personal Information may be collected and used by Coromandel to provide services to you via our Website or otherwise. Your Personal Information may be used by Coromandel so that we can share information about Coromandel, the Website, and our Services with you. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you regarding your inquiries for information, service requests or other issues as they relate to your use of the Website and the Services, and based on your Personal Information, we may send you personalized promotions or offers. We may also invite you to participate in online customer surveys. If you choose to participate in such surveys, we may use the Personal Information that you may provide to contact you or to improve our Services.
- Project Information. For certain projects being promoted via the Website, we may permit you to indicate your interest in such projects and to obtain further information about the project by completing a form and making a submission via the Website. You may also provide your Personal Information to us by completing a form in one of our properties. In these cases, we will use the information requested on the sign-up forms only for the purpose of facilitating communication with you about the project in which you are interested and future Coromandel projects. We may also use the information to allow us to tailor our future projects to meet your interests.
- Service/Warranty Requests: If you choose to contact Coromandel through the Website with service or warranty related requests, your Personal Information will be used to respond to and address your service and warranty requests, including providing your Personal Information to our agents or contractors to complete any applicable warranty or service related work.
2. Our Disclosure of Personal Information
3. Retention of Personal Information
We routinely destroy Personal Information that is no longer required for the purposes described herein, in accordance with applicable laws.
4. Accuracy of Personal Information
Coromandel uses reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption software, designed to help you secure your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure. Only staff and service providers who have a legitimate business purpose for accessing the Personal Information collected by us are authorized to do so. Unauthorized use of Personal Information by anyone affiliated with Coromandel is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
You and you alone are responsible for ensuring that you do not disclose your account access information to third parties. This includes but is not limited to not disclosing such information to anyone, ensuring that sufficient security software is installed and running on your computer, smartphone or tablet, that your network firewall is of sufficient quality and that your wireless connection is encrypted to a degree that will prevent third party access. Coromandel is not responsible for any failure by you to secure your own device and its access to the Internet or your use of public, unsecured networks. Coromandel also is not responsible for any failure by you to eliminate malware. These failures and others can make you vulnerable to privacy breaches and would put you and your data at risk.
5. Links to Third Party Sites
The use of our services may lead you to third party websites. Those organizations are separate and distinct from Coromandel and have their own separate privacy policies. We are not responsible in any way for how any third party collects, uses or discloses your Personal Information, so it is important to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of these websites before providing your Personal Information to them.
6. Individual Access
Upon written request to Rose Choi at [email protected], you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to that Personal Information. Coromandel provides an opportunity for individuals to challenge the accuracy and completeness of their Personal Information and have it amended as appropriate.
7. Contacting Us
Last modified: October 25, 2019