Coromandel is a proud Chinese real estate developer who has chosen to make Vancouver home. We believe in a strong connection to family, community and the environment, and we build homes for everyone who shares these values with us.
We are looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Senior VP Sales & Marketing, you should be a creative self-starter, with a passion for details and an eye for the brand. You will be involved in the marketing process from the ground up.
- Implement advertising and social media campaigns
- Write creative content including newsletters, promotional email blasts, brochures
- Manage corporate contact list and CRM
- Implement Corporate social media and blog strategy plans
- Collect information to update the website and social media channels
- Assist with corporate and project events
- Coordinate with third party partners
- Minimum of two years marketing or retail experience
- Degree or diploma in marketing, multi-media or related fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and love for the Real Estate industry
- A strong desire to learn about Real Estate Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong command of the English language.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full Time, permanent position with opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary with full benefits package
To apply, please include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line and forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]