Coromandel is a proud Chinese real estate developer who has chosen to make Vancouver home. We believe in a strong connection to family, community and the environment, and we build homes for everyone who shares these values with us.
We are looking to add a Development Coordinator to our team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Development Manager, you can expect to participate in a wide variety of projects and initiatives, from mid-size urban to large-scale redevelopment of mixed-use residential and commercial assets. Projects range from downtown Vancouver to throughout the lower mainland. This person will be working closely with the development team on key tasks associated to our development portfolio and performing tasks to assist in running multiple projects in various stages of development from initial budgets to the start of construction.
With a strong capital base and long-term project pipeline, this position presents a real growth opportunity for the right person.
- Gather information and assess opportunities during the due diligence process
- Assist with the preparation of rezoning, subdivision, development and building permit applications
- Prepare for and assist with the public consultation process
- Liaise with accounting, insurance, and legal teams
- 2+ years of applicable work experience in the Vancouver Lower Mainland development industry with residential/mixed use background
- Diligent, resourceful, meticulous
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Full Time, permanent position with opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary with full benefits package
To apply, please include “Development Coordinator” in the subject line and forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]