Coromandel is a proud Chinese real estate developer who has chosen to make Vancouver home. We believe in a strong connection to family, community and the environment, and we build homes for everyone who shares these values with us.
We are looking for a Development Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver who shares the same values we do – hard work, family-focused thinking, commitment to enhancing communities, designing homes with purpose and appreciation for our environment.
Reporting to the VP Development, you will be involved in many aspects of the development of projects to help ensure the Development Team meets the highest standards for quality, timeliness, and control. You will provide support on the approvals process, consultant contract management, legal and survey requirements, and other development key deliverables.
- Gather information and assess opportunities during the due diligence process
- Assist with the preparation of rezoning, subdivision, development and building permit applications
- Prepare for and assist with the public consultation process
- Liaise with accounting, insurance, and legal teams
- Minimum 3 years in development experience with multi-family and mixed-use real estate projects, preferably in Metro Vancouver
- Education/background in Commerce, Urban Land Economics, Planning, or Legal
- Good working knowledge of the approvals process, REDMA, and the Strata Property Act
- Proven effective team member who can also work independently
- Highly disciplined, organized and detail-oriented, unquestionable integrity
- Strong time management skills to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- Full Time, permanent position with the opportunities for advancement
- Attractive salary with a full benefits package
- A great environment of talented individuals who are part of a positive team and family spirit, where being passionate, determined, humble and open communication is valued and encouraged.
To apply, please include “Development Coordinator” in the subject line and forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]